Friday 18 March 2016

Ah

OMG I might be getting a new horses I am so excited and happy.
I went to try out Soctty and I really hope I get him, he is so amazing his strides are so nice and lovely, his jumping is amazing and well he is like the best horse in the would.
 Him and my first pony (that I still have) (Fleur)   They are just both the best horse and pony on the planet, I love them so much and it would be a huge same if I did not get him.
I really hope I do, but it is sad because I would have to leave my pony. I will not sale her no way in this world or any world she means the world to me and if I get this new horse then he will to.
just OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
ugh it is so yer. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
OK OK.
wait this call might be her...................

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
hes mine and I am jumping up and down like a baby.  
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment